Get Your Submissive Into The Perfect Mind Frame With This Submissive Training Collar
* A Master Bishop Favorite
A collar is a very important symbol to a submissive entering into training with a Dominant. Every submissive dreams about the day they will feel that collar around their neck. So an uncomfortable and ugly collar just won’t cut it.
This is why W/we only use these submissive training collars at the BDSM Training Academy, because they are created with training in mind. Not only will they look perfect around your submissive’s neck, but the quality of the collar will represent and present your superior Dominance in a glowing light.
- 1.5 inch wide grade 1 premium leather collar
- Soft grade 1 suede leather lines the inside of the collar, making it easy and pleasant to wear as long as you desire
- Each collar is lockable, meaning that the collar will stay on until the Dominant decides to take it off
- All edges are rounded adding to the collars comfort. Straight leather edges can cut into the skin, becoming more painful and distracting the longer the session goes.
- Each collar is sewn to create a more secure, durable and comfortable fit then riveted collars.
- No metal comes in contact with the wearers skin. When a wearer becomes hot and sweaty, the skin can react to nickel rivets on riveted collars causing an irritating rash.
- Approximate Size Range: 12″-17″ circumference
Remember it doesn’t matter what you do during a training session if your submissive can’t concentrate on what it is you are saying. This is why a submissive training collar designed for comfort is so important.
At The BDSM Training Academy, W/we use a collar color system to rank submissives and slaves within their training.
Black/Blue – (trainee/Collar Of Consideration) the person has been accepted into training but has not proven themselves to be a submissive.
Black/Purple – (sub) the person has shown a desire to be a submissive and their knowledge has grown. They have been accepted as a sub.
Black/Black – (submissive) A submissive is someone who has accepted their role in life. They have learned most of the skills of a submissive and continue to be happy and eager to prove themselves.
Black/Red – (slave) The final graduation of the program is to become a consenting slave. This person has mastered the skills and knowledge of being a submissive and are happy to live a life as a Dominant’s slave.
Sometimes a submissive needs that physical representation of the goal that they are striving for.
* Lock sold separately
1000s of hours of play and testing have gone into developing better designs and higher quality bondage gear
**A new upgrade has been designed into the collars as the manufacturer is always looking for ways to improve the products W/we offer. Please note that new lighter weight D-rings are being used on the collars to make the collars lighter and more comfortable to wear. Therefore the D-rings as shown in the pictures above are different from D-rings on the upgraded versions currently being sold.
1 Year Waranty
W/we are confident that these cuffs are so well manufactured and durable that if anything breaks within their first year of (standard) use, W/we will repair or replace the broken item. Nobody offers this kind of guarantee on their bondage gear, but W/we know that W/we can because so much time, care and dedication has been put into creating this product for you.
This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your product.