Blue & Black, Purple & Black, Red & Black
Advanced Swivel Flogger
* A Master Bishop Favorite
There is nothing worst then being tired and out of breath by the end of a scene. If you get tired you never really have a chance to enjoy the moment. This why the Advanced Swivel Flogger was created. To allow you to put less energy into swinging the flogger, but produce more force and accuracy on impact. The Swivel flogger gives you the control you need without exhausting yourself in the process.
- Only grade 1 leather is used on each flogger. The black leather falls on the outside and coloured suede falls on the inside provide a nice sting on impact combined with a good thud. The smooth black leather falls on the outside are a heavier leather from our other floggers, giving for a harder impact. A longer flogger measuring 18″ in length, can make this flogger harder to control, but once you get the handle of it, this flogger makes long scenes easier to handle for the Dominant.
- The ball bearing swivel joint allows the wielder to use more of their wrist and momentum to carry the impact, as opposed to most of the wielder’s shoulder and arm. This allows the Dominant to use less energy to produce more force, which will help to increase the length of your scene. It also improves the accuracy of the flogger by better grouping the falls.
- This flogger is perfect for doing “figure 8s” with little effort.
- The handle is individually hand turned with solid maple, making it a light weight flogger. Most flogger handles are weighted down to ensure they don’t leave the weilder’s hand, but in long sessions that weight can become tiring. The handle on these floggers is ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and increase accuracy when throwing the flogger. With the handles being light weight and easy to hold onto, the wielder will have more energy for longer scenes.
- People with joint/mobility issues will find the swivel flogger an ideal option
- Handcrafted In North America
All this adds up to create a perfectly designed flogger that uses less energy to produce the power and accuracy that your submissive wants, without causing you to be exhausted and gasping for air by the end of a long scene.
1 Year Waranty
W/we are confident that these cuffs are so well manufactured and durable that if anything breaks within their first year of (standard) use, W/we will repair or replace the broken item. Nobody offers this kind of guarantee on their bondage gear, but W/we know that W/we can because so much time, care and dedication has been put into creating this product for you.
This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your product.
Grab Your Flogger Before Supplies Run Out